Upcoming Publications and Events
- July 16, 2019 - Estate Planning: Plan for the Future and Protect Your Estate, Central Texas Farm Credit, Haskell, Texas.
- August 22, 2019 - Leasing and Liability Considerations for Landowners & Agricultural Producers, Big Country Beef Conference, Taylor County Expo Center, Abilene, Texas. Click here to view the pdf flyer.
- August 26, 2019 - Owning Your Piece of Texas: Ag Laws Landowners Should Know , Texas Agrilife Extension Service, Cat Spring, TX. Click here for more info and to register.
- August 27, 2019 (AM) - Preserving Family Heritage - Estate and Legal Planning - Texas Agrilife Extension Service, LaGrange, Texas. Click here for more info and to register.
- August 27, 2019 (PM) - Preserving Family Heritage - Estate and Legal Planning - Texas Agrilife Extension Service, Brenham, Texas. Click here for more info and to register.
- October 2019 - Estate Planning Overview, Texas Soil and Water Conservation Board Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas
- January 13-15, 2020 - Estate and Succession Planning for Agriculture Producers, Independent Professional Seed Association 31st Annual Conference, Kansas City, Missouri
- June 2019 - Ag Law Today Podcast with Cari Rincker, Rincker Law PLLC
- Texas A&M University School of Law Natural Resource Systems section highlights alumna Stephanie Bradley Fryer in recent newsletter
- Stephanie Bradley Fryer acknowledged for her assistance with the book “Owning Your Piece of Texas: Key Laws Texas Landowners Need to Know” published by Texas Agrilife Extension
- My Day in Texas Ag Podcast
- A Survey of Eminent Domain Law in Texas and the Nation, Co-Editor and Student Author, Texas A&M School of Law, A White Paper to the 85th Texas Legislature
- Texas Probate Process, Ag Law in the Field Podcast with Tiffany Dowell Lashmet, Texas Agrilife Extension Ag Law Specialist
- Rural Revival Stories Podcast
- Trust Overview, Ag Law in the Field Podcast with Tiffany Dowell Lashmet, Texas Agrilife Extension Ag Law Specialist
Past Speaking Events
- Ranching 101: Ask an Ag Lawyer, Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association, Fort Worth, Texas - June 2019
- Texas Eminent Domain Process and Current Issues, Kerr County Soil and Water Conservation District, Kerrville, Texas - May 2019
- Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail - Estate and Succession Planning for Agriculture Producers, Women in Agriculture Conference, Rock Island, Illinois on behalf of Rincker Law, PLLC
- Current Ag Law Issues, Texas AgriLife Extension, San Angelo, Texas - November 2018
- Overview of the Eminent Domain Process in Texas, Texas Soil and Water Conservation District Directors Annual Meeting, Fort Worth, Texas - October 2018
- Leasing and Liability Issues for Landowners, Texas AgriLife Extension, Menard, Texas - October 2018
- An Overview of Current Legal Issues in Agriculture, Lower Rolling Plains Ag Conference, Snyder, Texas - April 2018
- Estate Planning Seminar, Texas AgriLife Extension, Cat Springs, Texas - July 2018
- Dicamba Drift Litigation, West Texas Chemical Conference, Lubbock, Texas - October 2017